Business Plan Innovation Challenge
After registration and receive an online entrepreneurship training with BESP App through android mobile devices, TADIYE programme provides the intended participants with an opportunity to participate in Business Plan Innovation Challenge. This is an opportunity for youth and marginalized group with innovative business ideas to compete by preparing and submit their business plans which will go through a series of screenings and assessment by a special committee. In this challenge at least 20 best business plans stand a chance to win a seed funding grant of up to TZS 20M.
With this advertisement we are hereby inviting applications of innovative business plans to take part in the business plan innovation challenge. The period for submission is 21 days from the date of this advertisement. No application received beyond this period will be given an opportunity to enter into the competition.
- Applicant must be a Tanzanian youth aged between 15-35 years
- Applicant must be from either Tanzania mainland or Zanzibar
- Applicant must be using either English or Kiswahili
- The applicant must have successfully completed at least 5 modules in BESP including Business Plan module
- The business idea must be innovative and should either encompass ICT as a product or use ICT as an enabler in the implementation of the idea
- The proposed project idea must comply with Tanzanian legal and regulatory requirements